Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Audrey on the street

I met Audrey when I was on a walk around my neighborhood. She was walking slowing down the street and I was checking her and her outfit out from afar. I went up to her and told her I really liked her look and her chucks. She smiled and then I asked if I could take her portrait. She hesitated but I told her again she looked HOT so she obliged. We walked to her guest home and shot a nice portrait of her in front of the home. I will be back next week to give her a 5x7.



assignment for www.thisisaphotoblog.com

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this. This picture makes me want to know more about her past. Ask her questions next time you see her... Is she the hot granny on the block?

I really diggin' the tigger tank :)

Love,

Schnauf

June 11, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

« BACK